- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
In order to have a fast website all people install it on cheap or expensive hosts and they are trying with tons of Cache plugins to make it faster.
I will install the WordPress on a cheap VPS (even with 1 core and 512 MB of RAM) and it will fly with any theme.
We have a lot of experience in installing servers or dealing with technical issues. In the same time, if you need hosting services we can provide them as well.
The stack we use (Slickstack) is specially made to take advantage of any php and nginx cache and also some tweaks on the Ubuntu core.
Organizations like the United Nations, Emirates Airlines, and Flipkart trust these WordPress plugins, and now we are taking things to the next level with this stack.
It will come with few incredible good plugins that will disable or enhance certain WP functions:
- Ubuntu 20.04
- VPS with minumum 1 core and 512 MB of RAM
Some of the plugins installed:
- Autoloader: Enables standard WordPress plugins contained in a folder to be placed in the mu-plugins directory and loaded prior to others (forked from Bedrock).
- Clear Caches: The easiest way to clear caches including WordPress cache, PHP Opcache, Nginx cache, Transient cache, Varnish cache, and object cache (e.g. Redis).
- CloudFlare: Easily connect your WordPress website to free optimization features from CloudFlare, including one-click options to purge cache and enable dev mode.
- Custom Functions: Enables the ability to input custom WordPress functions such as filters in a centralized place to avoid the dependence on a theme functions.php file.
- Dashboard Cleanup: Cleans up the WP Admin backend by disabling various bloat features including nag notices, Automattic spam, and other outdated and pointless items.
- Delete Expired Transients: Deletes all expired transients upon activation and on a daily basis thereafter via WP-Cron to maintain a cleaner database and improve performance.
- Disable Attachment Pages: Completely disables media attachment pages which then become 404 errors to avoid thin content SEO issues and better guard against snoopers and bots.
- Disable Embeds: Disables both external and internal embedding functions to avoid slow page render, instability and SEO issues, and to improve overall loading speed.
- Disable Empty Trash: Completely disables the automatic trash empty for WordPress posts, custom posts, pages, and comments to avoid data loss and encourage manual emptying.
- Disable Gutenberg: Completely disables the Gutenberg block editor and enables the classic WordPress post editor (TinyMCE aka WYSIWYG) for lighter coding and simplicity.
- Disable Image Compression: Completely disables all JPEG compression in WordPress including image uploads, thumbnails, and image editing tools, thus retaining original quality.
- Disable Post Via***** Completely disables and hides the Post Via ***** feature included in WordPress core for stronger security and to simplify the backend settings page.
- Disable XML-RPC: Completely disables all XML-RPC related functions in WordPress including pingbacks and trackbacks, and helps prevent attacks on the xmlrpc.php file.
- Error Log Monitor:
- Force Strong Hashing: Forces all user passwords generated by WordPress to be hashed using Bcrypt, the most secure and popular PHP hashing algorithm currently available.
- Header Cleanup: Cleans up most of the unnecessary junk meta included by default in the WordPress header including generator, RSD, shortlink, previous and next, etc.
- Limit Heartbeat: Limits the Heartbeat API in WordPress to certain areas of the site (and a longer pulse interval) to reduce AJAX queries and improve resource usage.
- Minify HTML: Tactfully minifies HTML output and markup to remove line breaks, whitespace, comments, and other code bloat to cleanup source code and improve speed.
- Plugin Blacklist: Allows web hosts, agencies, or other WordPress site managers to disallow a custom list of plugins from being activated for security or other reasons.
- Server Status: Useful statistics about the server OS, CPU, RAM, load average, memory usage, IP address, hostname, timezone, disk space, PHP, MySQL, caches, etc.
- SFTP Details: Displays a small Dashboard widget to remind logged-in Admin users of their server SFTP login information for easy reference (uses defined constants).
- Virtual Robotstxt: Replaces the default virtual robots.txt generated by WordPress with an editable one, and deletes any physical robots.txt file that may already exist.
- XXX Notices: Occasional notices designed to appear in the WP Admin Dashboard that mention important changes regarding the SlickStack environment (white-labeled).
In order to work on the service i need the:
1. the root credentials for the VPS
2. Cloudflare has to be set on the IP of the VPS